Body Roll w/ Back Reach
- Body weight
- Lower Back · Hamstrings
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lift your chest up and reach your arms outwards slightly - face the palms out. You should be in the back reach position.
1) Keep your legs straight and gently roll your body towards the floor - tuck your chin in towards your chest. As you do this, place your hands on your legs and maintain contact as you lower yourself.
2) Try go as low as you can and pause at the bottom. You'll feel this in your hamstrings and lower back. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position. Make sure your head is the last thing to come up.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.