Resistance Band Seated Bicep Curl (Alternating w/ Hold)
1) Sit tall with your legs extended out in front of you. Point your toes towards the ceiling and keep your heels down.
2) Hook the resistance band around the soles of your feet and grab each end with palms facing up (underhand grip). Keep the elbows close to your sides and lift your forearms so they're parallel to the floor.
1) Keep the elbows in place and slowly lift one hand towards your shoulder.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the bicep. Now, gently lower to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.