Push Up (One Arm)
- Body weight
- Chest · Triceps
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Make your hands shoulder-width apart and have a wide stance with the legs. Keep the core tight, tuck the hips in and aim for a straight line between your head, neck, back and legs.
2) Shift the weight to your right side and put your left hand behind your back. This will cause a slight twist in your torso.
1) Keep your right arm close to your body as you slowly lower your chest to the ground.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.