BOSU Burpee Push Up
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU flat side up on the floor.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and place both hands on the BOSU.
1) Shift the weight to your hands and jump your feet back into a plank position.
2) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
3) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
4) Jump your feet back in.
5) Press into your heels and come to standing. As you do this, lift the BOSU above your head.
6) Lower the BOSU back to the starting position.