Decline Plank (High)
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Full Body
1) Place the bench behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one foot on the bench.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the bench. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Hold this position until the end of the timer.