Kettlebell Push Up to Tricep Dip
- Chest · Triceps
1) Place 2 kettlebells on the floor and grab the handles.
2) Start on all fours and extend the legs behind you - let the balls of your feet make contact with the floor. Adjust your position so your hands are directly under your shoulders. You should be in the plank position - aim for a straight line between your neck, back and legs. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Now, jump your feet through so your legs are in front of you - the heels should have contact with the floor with legs fully extended.
4) Dip your body towards the ground - bend your elbows. Pause at the bottom and 'push up' with your triceps (think as if you're pushing the ground away).
5) Swing your legs back and return to the plank position.