Resistance Band Woodchop (High Anchored Low to High)
- Resistance Bands
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band with both hands and take a few steps back (so you have some tension).
3) Rotate your lower body so your legs are facing forward. Pivot on your left foot so its facing the anchor along with your trunk. Keep the core tight, chest up, back flat and head neutral.
1) Pull the band down and across your body - this will cause a rotation in your trunk. At the same time pivot both feet in the opposite direction.
2) Pause at the bottom and squeeze the core. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.