View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Floor Fly (Negative)
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Keep your triceps on the floor with palms facing down.
1) Slowly extend your arms up towards the ceiling - have a slight bend in your elbows as you reach the top.
2) Now, rotate your palms inwards - both dumbbells should be parallel.
3) In an arc-like motion, lower the weights to the floor outwards - keep a bend in your elbows. This part of the movement is supposed to be slow and controlled.
4) At the bottom, rotate your palms down - so the dumbbells end up vertical. You should be in the starting position.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.