Barbell Decline Pull Over
- Barbell · Bench
1) Set the bench/step to be in a decline position.
2) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
3) Grab the weight and place both hands shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms over your chest - keep a slight bend in your elbows.
1) In an arc-like motion, lift the bar up and over towards your head - keep the arms straight. The endpoint should be your arms pointing behind you.
2) Now, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position.