View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Chest Tap Curl
- Suspension Trainer
- Chest · Biceps
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a mid length.
2) Grab the handles with the palms facing together - take a few back steps. Extend your arms and lean slightly back - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Widen the distance in your arms - your hands should be just wider than shoulder-width apart.
1) Keep your elbows up as you bend them and lift your chest towards the handles. You're aiming for a straight line between your elbows, shoulders and chest at the endpoint.
2) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.