View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Forward Lunge (w/ Bicep Curl)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Biceps
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weights in a bicep curl position. Bend your elbows with the weights in front of your shoulders - palms facing you. Keep your elbows tucked in close to your ribs.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) As you lower yourself, extend your arms down. Keep a slight bend in the elbows with palms facing up (pronated).
3) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.