Suspension Strap Reverse Lunge (Assisted w/ Knee Drive Hop)
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Calves
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Keep the handles close to your chest and shoulder height - elbows face forward and down.
4) Lift your left leg up slightly.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) In one movement, press into your right heel, jump and swing your left knee upwards. Land on the balls of your feet.
3) Return back to the reverse lunge position.
Note: Extend your arms to counter balance yourself.