View this exercise on Fitain
Mountain Climber (Semi Circle)
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Obliques · Abdominals
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your hands directly under your shoulders.
1) Bring your right knee in towards your chest - pause here and crunch the core. Now, return it to the starting position.
2) Bring your left knee in towards your chest and follow the same pattern.
3) During the initial movements, move in an arc-like semi circle motion from right to left.