View this exercise on Fitain
Stability Ball Plank (Low)
- Stability Ball
1) Place the stability ball behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the ball.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the ball. You should be in a decline plank position.
4) Lower yourself onto your forearms. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Hold this position until the end of the timer.