Suspension Strap Row (One Arm Reverse Grip)
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Extend your arm out and grab the handle with an underhand grip.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Slowly pull yourself up towards the handle and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Keep the body flat and tuck the elbow in close to your ribs.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arm back to the starting position.