Stability Ball Shoulder Raise (I/Y/T)
- Stability Ball
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Place the stability ball on the floor.
2) Lie chest face down on the ball - plant the feet on the floor behind you. The balls of your feet should have contact.
3) Aim for your arms to be directly under your shoulders. This may require you to bring your chest and shoulders forward.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift your arms forward (like a 'I').
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground.
3) Pause for a second and lower them back to the starting position.
4) Lift the arms forward and out (like a 'Y'). Pause at the top and bring them back to the starting position.
5) Lift your arms outwards (like a 'T'). Pause at the top and bring them back to the starting position.
Note: for steps 4 & 5, twist the forearms in the direction you're lifting your arms in.