View this exercise on Fitain
Medicine Bicycle (Press Out)
- Medicine Ball
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
3) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core and release your arms - hold this position.
4) Grab the ball, bring your right knee in and extend your arms so the ball is on the outside of your thigh - engage the core.
Note: The core must be engaged throughout the exercise.
1) Pull the ball back to your chest as you extend the right leg.
2) Reach the ball out to the other side as you bring your left knee in.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.