Mini Band Push Up (Wide to Military)
- Mini Resistance Band
1) Place your arms through the band - it should be resting around your wrists. Spread your arms apart slightly to keep it in place.
2) Start on all fours and extend your legs behind you. Keep the back flat at all times with arms wider than shoulder width apart.
1) Lower your chest to the ground - make sure the elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and return to the starting position.
3) Bring both arms in and lower yourself to the ground again. This time your elbows should be close to your sides and elbows back.
4) Pause at the bottom and push up to the starting position.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.