Barbell Reverse Lunge (Front Grip)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Biceps
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bar in a bicep curl position - close to your body, bent elbows and near your shoulders.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
3) Repeat with the other side.