Dumbbell Zottman Curl
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weights in both hands by your waist - face the palms forward.
3) Keep your elbows tucked in close to your ribs.
1) Bend your elbows and slowly lift the weights towards your shoulders.
2) Pause for a second as you squeeze the biceps at the top of the movement.
3) Now, rotate your wrists so the palms are facing down. Lower them back to the starting position.
4) Once down, rotate your wrists so the palms are facing up.