Kettlebell Bear Row to Gorilla Row
- Upper Back
1) Start in a bear crawl position - go on all fours and lift your knees up. Keep your hands directly under your shoulders. Firmly grasp the kettlebell handles and make sure you're balanced. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor - keep the back flat.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and pull the right kettlebell close to your body. Pause at the top and slowly lower down to the starting position - keep the elbow tucked in.
2) Repeat on the left side.
3) Now, shift the weight to your hands and jump your feet forward towards the outside of the kettlebells. You should be in a deadlift position.
4) Press into your heels and lift both weights close to your body twice. Pause at the top and lower back down.
5) Shift the weight back to your hands and jump back to the starting position.