Dumbbell Incline Plank Row (Alternating)
- Dumbbell · Deck Step · Bench
- Upper Back
1) Place a bench in front of you and turn it horizontally.
2) Rest both dumbbells on the bench and grab each handle. Extend your legs out behind you so you're in an elevated plank position. The balls of your feet should be in contact with the floor at all times.
1) Slowly pull one weight towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Keep the elbow tucked into the side.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arm back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.