BOSU Dome Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- BOSU Ball · Dumbbell
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Step on the BOSU feet shoulder with apart with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight. Your ankles may feel slightly awkward - get comfortable and balanced before you continue.
3) Grab the dumbbells with the palms facing up (underhand grip).
1) Slowly lift the dumbbells towards your shoulders.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the biceps. Now, gently lower to the starting position.