Resistance Band Dumbbell Goblet Squat
- Resistance Bands · Dumbbell
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Hip Adductors
1) Tie the band to the dumbbell handle - the loop should be hanging down.
2) Step on the band in a wide stance - feet wider than shoulder width apart.
3) Grab the dumbbell in a crush grip - palms close together facing inwards. Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
4) Start with the dumbbell resting near your chest - elbows pointing down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.