- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Calves
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into the middle of your feet and jump forward. Land on the balls of your feet.
4) Turn around and repeat.
Note: Swing your arms for momentum.