View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Mountain Climber
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU flat side up on the floor.
2) Go on all fours with your hands placed on the BOSU. Keep your hands directly under your chest.
3) Now fully extend the legs behind you - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in. You should be in the plank position.
1) Drive one knee towards the centre of your stomach - this should force you to 'crunch'.
2) Bring your leg back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.
Note: breathe out on the 'crunch'.