Dumbbell Stability Ball Incline Press (One Arm)
- Dumbbell · Stability Ball
1) Lie down on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor. Roll forward and lower your hips to the ground. Make sure your upper back has full contact with the ball and be fully stable before continuing.
2) Start with the dumbbell in front of your chest - you're in an incline position so it will be above your upper chest/collar bone. Keep the shoulder, arm and hand in alignment. Face your palm down (overhand grip).
1) Slowly push the weight towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arm extended upwards with a slight bend in the elbow.
2) Squeeze your chest at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.