Dumbbell Incline Upright Row
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Adjust the bench/step so that it's in an incline position (around a 45 degree angle).
2) Lie forward on the platform (chest face down). Plant both feet on the floor and lift your heels up. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor at all times.
3) Grab the weights with palms facing down.
1) Raise your elbows up and out - keep the weights directly under your shoulders.
2) Once you hit chest level, pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.