Barbell Romanian Deadlift (One Leg)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start with the weight on the floor and face towards it with a medium stance - shins almost touch the bar.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and keep the back flat. Grab the bar with an overhand grip, hands shoulder width apart.
3) Push into the heels and lift the bar off the ground - you should be fully standing.
4) Shift your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg up off the ground. Extend it behind you.
1) Hinge from the hips and slowly bend your left knee. Keep the bar close to your leg.
2) Pause at the bottom when the bar is shin height.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the bar should be past your knees.
Note: Don't let the weight touch the ground. Lower until shin level.