View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Scarecrow
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap.
2) Take a few back steps (about a foot or two) and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Bend your elbows at 90 degrees and keep them out. They should be in line with your chest.
Note: It's a slight lean back. You should have full control of the movement.
1) Keep the bend in your elbows and rotate your arms up towards the ceiling.
2) Pause for a second and lower back to the starting position.