Sandbag Half Kneeling Shoulder Press (Side to Side)
1) Half kneel by keeping one shin on the ground and bring the other leg in front. Plant the foot on the floor and you should have a 90 degree angle. Keep the chest up - engage the core and glutes.
2) Grab the sandbag by the side handles.
3) Start with the sandbag resting on one shoulder - elbows facing forward and down. Keep the wrists up - there should be a straight line with the arms and wrists. Don't let them bend backwards.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Near the top, go up and over your head and touch the other shoulder.
3) Repeat on the other side.