Slider Elbow Push Up
- Slider Plate
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your feet on the slider plates and hands on the floor - arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then push yourself back and forth - you should feel this in your triceps.
3) Now, 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.