- Body weight
- Hip Adductors · Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Point the feet outwards slightly.
3) Fully extend your arms in front of your body - keep them parallel to the ground.
1) Slowly lean to one side and bend that knee - you should feel the stretch in your inner thigh.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom.
3) On the side your leaned on, push up from that heel and return to the starting position.