BOSU Push Up Jack
- BOSU Ball
- Chest · Abdominals
1) Place the BOSU flat side up on the floor.
2) Put both hands on the BOSU and extend your legs behind you - the balls of your feet should have contact with the floor. You should be in a plank position. Keep your hands directly under your chest and have a slight bend in your elbows.
Note: it's important to keep the body straight at all times. Keep the core tight and back flat throughout the movement.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. As you do this, jump both feet outwards.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away). Jump your feet back in and you should be in the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.