Mini Band Standing Knee to Elbow
- Mini Resistance Band
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees and feet shoulder width apart.
2) Step both feet through the inside of the band. It should be under your sole and over the top of your foot.
3) Place both of your hands hand your head - elbows face outwards. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Shift your weight to one side and slowly lift the other leg - bend the knee on the uprise and twist towards the midline. With your opposite elbow, twist your body towards the midline and try meet in the centre.
2) Pause for a second and reverse the movement back.
3) Repeat on the other side.
Note: Throughout the movement keep your chest up.