Kettlebell Concentration Curl (Squat)
1) Start with the weight on the floor in front of you. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, chest up and core tight.
2) Slowly hinge by the hips, bend your knees and lower yourself into a squat position.
3) Rest your right elbow against your right inner thigh just above your knee - face your arm to the left.
4) Grab the kettlebell by the handle with wrists facing forward.
Note: The elbow and thigh should be in contact at all times.
1) Lift the weight so they're hovering of the floor near shin level.
2) Bend your elbow and slowly lift the weight towards your shoulder.
3) Squeeze your biceps at the top of the movement.
4) Pause for a second and lower the weight back to the starting position.