Dumbbell Fly (w/ Twist)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing up.
1) Slowly lower the weights in an arc-like motion away from the body. Have a bend in the elbows as you lower them down.
2) As you reach half way, twist your forearms so the palms face each other. The endpoint should be the hands and chest fully aligned.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom - you'll feel a stretch across your chest. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.