Kettlebell Renegade Row
- Chest · Upper Back
1) Get in a press up position - start on all fours and extend your legs out behind you. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor, place your arms directly under your shoulders.
2) Rest the palms of your hands on the kettlebell handles.
1) Perform a press up by lowering yourself to the floor. Pause for a second at the bottom and push your chest away from the ground.
2) When you're in the plank position, shift your weight to your left side and pull the right kettlebell towards your body. Keep the elbow tucked in.
3) Lower the weight back down - you should be in a plank position.
4) Repeat on the other side.