Agility Ladder In & Out (Plank)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder horizontally on the floor.
2) In the first square, place both hands directly under your chest and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position (hands in the square and legs out)
1) Move your leg and hand to the next square. Now, bring your other hand and leg in to meet in the same square - make your way up the ladder to the end.
2) Follow this pattern and repeat in the opposite direction.