Dumbbell Incline Row (Alternating)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
- Upper Back
1) Adjust the bench/step so that it's in an incline position (around a 45 degree angle).
2) Lie forward on the platform (chest face down). Plant both feet on the floor - the balls of your feet should have contact with the ground at all times.
3) Grab the weights with a firm grip.
1) Slowly pull one weight towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Keep the elbow tucked into the side.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arm back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.