Dumbbell Incline Fly (Low to High)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
3) Grab the weights with palms facing up (underhand grip). Allow them to hang towards the floor.
1) In an arc-like motion, pull the weights towards the ceiling. Drive from the feet and squeeze the chest at the top. At the endpoint, the elbows should have a slight bend with the weights directly aligned with the chest. Pause at the top.
2) Now, gently lower back to the starting position.