Medicine Wall Throw
- Medicine Ball
- Full Body
1) Start by standing in front of the wall and face it (about a foot or 2).
2) Hold the ball close to your chest - elbows face down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into the heels and drive up. At the top, throw the ball against the wall - use the momentum from the drive.
3) Catch the ball and lower yourself into a squat again.