Stability Ball Plank (Leg Raise)
- Stability Ball
- Full Body
1) Place the stability ball behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the ball.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the ball. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Lift your right leg up towards the ceiling.
2) Hold this position until the end of the timer.