Dumbbell Deadlift (One Arm)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start with the dumbbell on the floor with your feet either side - It should be in line with your toes. Face forward with a medium stance.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and keep the back flat. Grab the weight with an overhand grip.
1) Hinge up from the hips and lift the weight off the ground. Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weight should be past your knees.
2) Pause for a second and lower yourself back to the starting position.