Wobble Board Squat
- Wobble Board
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the wobble board on the floor.
2) Step on the board safely with feet shoulder with apart. Only start once you've gained your balance and feel comfortable.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.