Dumbbell Incline Kickback
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Adjust the bench/step so that it's in an incline position (around a 45 degree angle).
2) Lie forward on the platform (chest face down). Plant both feet on the floor and lift your heels up. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor at all times.
3) Grab the weights and keep the elbows tucked in at all times.
1) Kick back until your arms are fully extended.
2) Squeeze the triceps at the top, pause for a second and lower the weights back to the starting position.