Medicine Travelling Push Up (Ball Roll)
- Medicine Ball
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Place your right hand on the medicine ball and the other on the floor - directly under your chest. Keep the core tight, back flat, head neutral and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Now, roll the ball over to your left. Shift the weight to your right side and lift your left hand up to catch the ball.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.