Dumbbell Tate Press
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the dumbbells with an overhand grip and place them on your chest. Swing your elbows outwards so the chest, elbows and dumbbells are aligned - keep the triceps in place.
1) Slowly extend your arms and lift the dumbbells away from your body. The endpoint should be your arms extended outwards (like a 'Y').
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.