Pilates Ring Glute Bridge (One Leg)
- Pilates Ring
- Glutes · Hip Adductors · Pelvic Floor
1) Place the pilates ring in between your thighs. Keep it in place by squeezing your legs together slightly.
2) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and extend your right leg up.
1) Press into your heel, engage your glutes and slowly thrust your body up. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
2) Pause for a second, then lower yourself down to the starting position.