Dumbbell Deadbug Press (One Arm)
- Chest · Abdominals
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the dumbbell and hold it above your chest - the triceps should have contact with the floor.
3) Lift your legs up (so they're vertical) and bend your knees so the back of the calves are parallel to the floor (the knees should be bent at right angles). Keep the core engaged and legs in place throughout the entire exercise.
1) Push the dumbbell towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arm extended up with a slight bend in the elbow.
2) Pause for a second and squeeze the chest at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.